Effective, fast-acting eye drops for the relief of allergy eyes. Relieves red and itchy eyes in 10–20 minutes.2,3
Eyezep® Eye Drops are available in pharmacies without a script.
Buy it online or in-store at a pharmacy near you.
Effective relief of red, itchy eyes, allergy eyes2,3
- Provides relief within 10 to 20 minutes
- Long-lasting effects up to 12 hours
- Antihistamine eye drops
Allergy eye sufferers:
- Children 4 years and older
Active ingredient: Azelastine hydrochloride 0.05% (each spray contains 14 µg of azelastine as hydrochloride)
- Disodium edetate
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Sorbitol solution 70%
- Sodium hydroxide
- Water for injections
How to use
- Step 1: Wash your hands. Tilt your head back and gently pull your lower eyelid down to form a pouch.
- Step 2: Carefully squeeze one drop into the eyelid pouch. Take care not to let the dropper touch your eye.
- Step 3: Release your eyelid and gently press on the inner corner of your eye near your nose. Close the eye gently. Blot away any excess medication.
Repeat for the other eye.
Dosing for adults and children 4 years and older:
Use one drop in each eye every 12 hours as needed.
This can be increased to one drop four times daily if required.
- 6 mL bottle with a dropper attachment (180 eye drops)
Do not use:1
- If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed
- For children under 4 years, unless directed by the child’s doctor
- For longer than 4 weeks after the bottle was first opened.
Check with your doctor if:1
- You wear contact lenses
- You have kidney disease
- You have allergies to any other substances, such as foods, preservatives or dyes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding or intend to become pregnant or breastfeed.
What are Eyezep® Eye Drops used for?
Eyezep® Eye Drops can be used to treat and help prevent allergy eyes.
This means you can use Eyezep® Eye Drops if you already have allergy eye symptoms like red, itchy or watery eyes.
You can also help prevent allergy eyes by using the drops before exposure to an allergen.
Can I use Eyezep® Eye Drops and Azep® Nasal Spray together?
Yes, Eyezep® Eye Drops and Azep® Nasal Spray can be used together for relief of allergy eyes and nasal hayfever symptoms.
The combination can be useful for people who suffer from allergy eyes and also experience nasal hayfever symptoms like runny nose, sneezing or an itchy nose or blocked nose.
Where can I buy Eyezep® Eye Drops?
Eyezep® Eye Drops are available in pharmacies. No doctor's prescription is required. Buy online or in-store at a pharmacy near you.
How long can I use Eyezep® Eye Drops?
You can use the drops for up to 6 weeks at a time. Consult your doctor if your symptoms have not cleared up after 6 weeks.
Discard 4 weeks after the bottle is first opened.
How do I store Eyezep® Eye Drops?
Keep in a cool dry place below 30°C.
Do not put Eyezep® Eye Drops in the fridge.
Where can I find more information about Eyezep® Eye Drops?
For more information about Eyezep® speak with your doctor or pharmacist or download the Eyezep® Consumer Medicine Information.