Dymista® Allergy nasal spray’s 2-in-1 combination of antihistamine and corticosteroid starts working from 5 minutes to effectively treat moderate to severe hayfever symptoms.1-3 If your hayfever is impacting your day-to-day activities when your symptoms are at their worst, you may have moderate to severe hayfever.
Dymista® Allergy is available in pharmacies without a script.
Buy it online or in-store at a pharmacy near you.
The combination of antihistamine (anti-allergic) and corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory) in Dymista® Allergy offers advantages of both medicines in one product for the treatment of hayfever symptoms.
Dymista® Allergy is currently the only over-the-counter combination nasal spray in Australia.
It effectively treats moderate to severe nasal hayfever symptoms:1,2
- Clears hayfever from 5 minutes
- Provides a superior symptom relief^
- Dual-action strength from antihistamine and corticosteroid
^Compared to over-the-counter oral antihistamines and nasal corticosteroids alone.1
Treatment of moderate to severe nasal symptoms from hayfever, dust, pet and mould allergies. Dymista® Allergy provides direct dual-action anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effects providing rapid symptom relief for:
- Itchy nose
- Runny nose
- Blocked nose
- Nasal congestion
- Adults and children 12 years and older
- Adolescents 12-17 years on medical advice
Azelastine (as hydrochloride) and fluticasone propionate
(Each spray contains 125 microgram of azelastine and 50 microgram of fluticasone propionate)1
Other ingredients include:1
- Disodium edetate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Carmellose sodium
- Polysorbate 80
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Phenethyl alcohol
- Purified water
Dymista® Allergy contains the antimicrobial preservatives benzalkonium chloride and phenethyl alcohol.1
Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
Dymista® Allergy is easy to use:4,5
Step 1: Shake bottle gently for 5 seconds to mix. Before first use or if you have not used Dymista® Allergy for 7 days or more, pump the spray 2-3 times until a fine mist appears.
Step 2: Blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils. Tilt your head towards your toes at a 45-degree angle.
Step 3: Use your right hand for your left nostril. Gently insert the spray tip into your nostril. Aim slightly outwards and press firmly to spray and repeat for the other nostril.
Use only in your nose. Repeat the steps in the morning and evening.
It is important to use the spray regularly. While symptom relief starts quickly, it may take several days to become fully effective. Taking it regularly will help prevent your symptoms returning quickly.
- 17 mL bottle (120 sprays)
Do not use:
- If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed
- For children under 12 years
- For adolescents 12-17 years, unless directed by the doctor
- For longer than 6 months, except on medical advice
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You have a nasal or sinus infection or ulceration in your nose
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeed
- You have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose
- You have a history of tuberculosis
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days
- Your nose bleeds
- You develop signs or symptoms of a nasal infection such as fever, pain, swelling, or discoloured nasal discharge
- You have any eye pain or visual disturbances
Stop using Dymista® Allergy and see a doctor or pharmacist if you develop an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheeze after using Dymista® Allergy.
What is Dymista® Allergy used for?
How does Dymista® Allergy work?
Azelastine hydrochloride is a long-acting antihistamine with selective H1-antagonist, mast cell stabilising and anti-inflammatory properties.1
Fluticasone propionate is a corticosteroid that also has potent anti-inflammatory property.1
Can Dymista® Allergy be used long-term?
Where can I buy Dymista® Allergy?
How do I store Dymista® Allergy?
Do not put Dymista® Allergy in the fridge or freezer.
Discard 6 months after the bottle is first opened.