Azep® Nasal Spray works in 15 minutes.1,2 For mild hayfever sufferers with runny nose, sneezing
or itchy nose. Works faster than antihistamine tablets.1-3
Azep® Nasal Spray is available in pharmacies without a script.
Buy it online or in-store at a pharmacy near you.
Fast, targeted relief of hayfever symptoms:1,2
- Provides relief within 15 minutes
- Long-lasting effects up to 12 hours
- Antihistamine nasal spray
Mild hayfever sufferers:
- Children 5 years and older
Active ingredient: Azelastine hydrochloride 0.1% (each spray contains 125 µg of azelastine as hydrochloride)
- Disodium edetate
- Citric acid
- Sodium chloride
- Dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate
- Purified water
How to use
Azep® Nasal Spray is easy to use:5,6
- Step 1: Blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils.
- Step 2: Before first use, pump the spray 2-3 times until an even mist emerges.
- Step 3: Tilt your head forwards (look at your toes). Use your right hand for your left nostril. Breathe in gently, and do not tilt your head back after dosing. Swap hands and repeat for the right nostril using your left hand.
Dosing for adults and children 5 years and older:
Use one spray in each nostril every 12 hours as needed.
- 5 mL bottle (35 metered sprays)
- 20 mL bottle (140 metered sprays)
Do not use:
- In children under 5 years, unless directed by the child’s doctor
- For longer than 6 months after the bottle was first opened.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You have any other medical conditions, especially kidney disease
- You take any medicines for any other condition
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding or intend to become pregnant or breastfeed.
May cause drowsiness.
What is Azep® Nasal Spray used for?
Azep® Nasal Spray is used for the relief of hayfever symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose or blocked nose. It can be used as a hayfever treatment for seasonal and non-seasonal hayfever allergies like pollen allergy, dust mite allergy or pet hair allergy.
Where can I buy Azep® Nasal Spray?
Azep® Nasal Spray is available in pharmacies. No doctor's prescription is required. Buy online or in-store at a pharmacy near you.
Can I use Azep® Nasal Spray and Eyezep® Eye Drops together?
Yes, they can be used together for the relief of nasal hayfever symptoms and red, itchy allergy eyes.
Azep® Nasal Spray and Eyezep® Eye Drops contain the same antihistamine in different formulations.
How much do I use?
Use one spray of Azep® Nasal Spray in each nostril, every 12 hours as necessary. The same simple dose is used for adults and children aged 5 years and older.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Azep® Nasal Spray can be used every 12 hours. If your last dose was 12 hours ago or more, you can take another dose right away.
Use one spray in each nostril.Do not use a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
How long can I use Azep® Nasal Spray?
- You can use Azep® Nasal Spray for up to 6 months for seasonal and non-seasonal allergies.
- Do not use continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
How do I store Azep® Nasal Spray?
Keep in a cool dry place:
- Store 5 mL below 25°C
- Store 20 mL below 30°C
Do not put Azep® Nasal Spray in the fridge.
Discard 6 months after the bottle is first opened.
Where can I find more information about Azep® Nasal Spray?
For more information about Azep® Nasal Spray, speak with your doctor or pharmacist, or download the Azep® Nasal Spray Consumer Medicine Information.