This quick 2-step questionnaire
may help you better describe your
symptoms to healthcare professionals
Although allergic rhinitis or hayfever is common, the impact can be significant and relentless for a large proportion of sufferers. Taking multiple medications is common for many as they seek control of their symptoms. Disturbance of sleep is a great marker of a patient with moderate-severe hayfever and it is more common than one thinks. Many sufferers are often seeking new treatments in an effort to gain greater control of their condition.
Take this self-assessment tool to see how hayfever is impacting you
When completing the questionnaire, select the button that best describes your symptoms.
The symptoms of hay fever include:
- Itchy throat or ears
- Itchy, blocked or runny nose
- Itchy, swollen or tearing eyes
- Congestion or sinus pressure
Based on your response the result will indicate the possibility of:
- Intermittent, mild hayfever
- Intermittent, moderate-severe hayfever
- Persistent, mild hayfever
- Persistent, moderate-severe hayfever