Did you know hayfever sufferers consider Spring to be code for hell? We think of red, puffy itchy eyes, sneezing and a runny nose while the rest of the world are left enjoying the sunshine and flowers.
With this being said, it’s like us hayfever sufferers have a mutual, unspoken understanding. Here are the things we don’t take for granted as hayfever sufferers:
1. Being able to sunbake on the grass
2. Playing outdoor sport: soccer / football / golf
4. Going for a sunny picnic on the grass
5. Going to the playground with your kids
6. Only carrying your wallet and phone because if you have hayfever you have to carry a huge bag to accommodate your medication
8. Being able to wear eye makeup
9. Being environmentally friendly by not using a box of tissues every day
10. Socialising at a barbecue without needing to sneeze every minute
11. Having flowers in your house
12. Cuddling your cat or dog
If you don’t want to miss out on Spring, we suggest finding the best treatment for you by visiting your doctor. You can find your local GP here.
(Photo credit: 1. Freeimages 2. (Flickr) Larry Neuberger 3. (Flickr) Taro the Shiba Inu 4. (Flickr) Michell Zappa 5. (Flickr) Dana 7. (Flickr) James Theophane 8. (Flickr) Michael Sandoval 10. (Flickr) Mack Male 11. (Flickr) Proflowers 12. (Flickr) Local pups)